Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Tags!


Hey there friends! Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends! We were up in Seattle to celebrate at my sis-in-law's house and we had a great time hanging out with family. I think we might have brought some rain back to SoCal, but it felt nice to have some rainy weather for a change :) It definitely got me in the mood for crafting and getting ready for Christmas!

I got a lot of use out of my Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Bundle!  It comes with the Cookie Cutter Christmas photopolymer stamps and super cute Cookie Cutter Builder punch - you can check it out below:

Here's one more batch of tags I made - this time I added some flair with a touch of the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper Pack (DSP):

You can check these out along with the Online Extravaganza sale items at my online store, where there's no waiting in line. Just in time for some cyber Monday browsing ;)

Thanks for stopping by today! :)




0 comments: