Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hello there! Catching up with a little Balloon Celebration


Hi there friends! It's me - I know it's been quite a long time since my last post. Here we are in May already, and as usual, I think time just has a way of sneaking past...even when we're looking with eyes wide open! Needless to say, I have missed you all and have missed carving out my time to blog and craft. I've done a little here and there, but forgive me for not posting on the good ol' blog. For me, I've found that a quick Instagram and occassional Facebook post has been more my speed at documenting my world lately. Oh, don't get me wrong - things are great! Just frenetically busy! I won't bore you with the trials and tribulations of a working mom with a hellish commute to the office, but suffice it to say that my focus has been on family time and work. That said, I have come to the conclusion that it's more rewarding to live in the moment and relish in it when you can. Life is too short! However, I've resolved that I will blog when I can and will aim to get back on a more regular cadence to check in with you all and give you guys a roundup of what's going on in Rose's World.  Some of you may be wondering if I'm still a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, and the answer to that is YES! 

Part of my renewed excitement is due to the recent Stampin'Up! OnStage event, which gave us demonstrators a sneak peek of the upcoming catalog and of course, I'm super excited and can't wait to get my hands on the super cute stamp sets and products!  You'll just have to wait a little while longer - the new catalog premiers June 1!

I am happy to share that I did have a chance to do some crafting over the weekend, and boy did it feel great! I made this cheery birthday card for a sweet little friend's first birthday over the weekend. This stamp set just made me happy making this card, not to mention the pretty girly colors, too! I love the Balloon Celebrations photopolymer stamp set.  So adorable! Thanks for popping by today. I appreciate your visits :)  Have a great one and I'll see you back sooner than later!


0 comments: