Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stitch Fix #2!


Hi all!  My Stitch Fix #2 finally arrived Saturday afternoon!  It was scheduled to come earlier this week, but there was a delay in delivery {as the handy tracking link showed me from my shipment confirmation}. So, as you can imagine, I've been waiting in anticipation for the last few days. I'm pleased to say, the box arrived in perfect condition.  With this fix, I even got an accessory included this month - the cute studded clutch above.  For those of you that are new to Stitch Fix, you can check out my first post to find out more. In a nutshell, it's a personal styling service that you receive at your door once a month (or at your preferred frequency). What I love about this service the most is the surprise factor. I mean, how fun is it to get a box of clothes each month? You want to see the rest of my Fix #2? I definitely would love to here your opinions.  Here's what I got in the box:


#1 - Nickolai Asymmetrical Button Jacket. I like this jacket and the material feels like a faux suede, so it's got a little bit of an edge to it.  It's comfy and can be dressed up or down, which I like. I'm a minimal fuss kinda gal. Below is the card of outfit potentials for the piece. I really do like how Stitch Fix includes this for each of the clothing items. It's nice to be able to visualize a few options to mix and match the piece with.  Verdict: Maybe.


#2 - 41Hawthorn Moni Geo Print and Camisole Blouse.  I love this top! I know it's been around from the Pinterest pins I've seen, though I think it's a classic cut and love the color for spring and summer. Verdict: Keeper.


#3 - Fun2Fun Holston Crochet Trim Solid Blouse. I love this blouse, too! It's got a pretty tulip sleeve with the crochet edging. The color is perfect for spring and summer. I am in need of tops that I can dress up or down, so this one is another one that will be a great add to my wardrobe.  Verdict: Keeper.


#4 - 41Hawthorn Jayne Textured Dress.  I like the look and cut of this dress, though the only thing I'm debating is that when I first put it on, it was on the snug side.  However as I walked around in it, the material does give a little, so I'm thinking that it will be fine. Verdict: Maybe.

So friends, what do you think?  Would love to hear from you!  Also, if you're interested in trying out StitchFix, you can use my referral link here. Stitch Fix has a great referral program where if anyone you refer uses your link and gets a fix, then they'll get $25 to use towards their next fix.  Pretty cool, right?

Anyway, as far as my items go, I have 3 days to decide what I keep and what I send back. To give you a sense of the pricing for this fix, if I get the whole kit-and-kaboodle, it'll cost me $202.50, which includes a 25% discount and an additional $20 off, since I'd be applying my non-refundable styling fee. I really think the pricing is reasonable this month. So, I'll keep you posted on what I end up keeping or sending back. Decisions, decisions.

As for my first fix, here are the two items I kept in the pic below - the black and white blouse and the moto jacket.  Really happy with them!

Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great one :)


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun...love #1 & #2.

Donna said...

Wow Rose! That is so cool, I love the idea! The clothing looks nice and super fun, too! I will look into this (you've expanded my world, ha!). TFS! It all looks great on you! Cheers! Donna