Saturday, February 21, 2015

Birthday Bonanza!

Happy Saturday!  How are you all?  Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.  Birthday season is starting in our family, so I've got a couple birthday cards to share!  I think I'll need to build up my stash, so get ready for more bday cards coming soon :) I can't quite tell you who I created these for since the cards are still in transit, but nonetheless, aren't they so fun and festive? I had a great time playing with the Celebrate Today stamp set and the Balloon Framelit dies that coordinate so perfectly.  I dressed up the envies with the Balloon Bash stamp set. I also love that both the stamp sets I used are photopolymer, too!  Here's a closer look.

The balloon framelits come with the cutest little accent dies, like the banner, bow and tassles that I die cut in the silver glitter paper.


I'm also loving the embossing folders, which add such a nice texture to the cards!

Here's a list of all the products I used!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for popping by today and enjoy your weekend!




3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards!!!

~amy~ said...

Super fun cards Rose...2 of my favorite SU Embossing Folders too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!