Friday, December 5, 2014

Year End Closeouts!



Hey there friends! I hope you had a great week! If you happened to miss the Online Extravaganza that ended at the beginning of this week, well don't you fret!  The good news is Stampin'Up! is having a Year End Closeout sale from now until January 5th where you can get up to 80% off select merchandise.  Now, wouldn't you say that's a sale that's worth perusing?! I just took a peek and there are lots of great deals!  This closeout is while supplies last, so if you have your eye on something, you might want to get it before it runs out!

Hope you have a great weekend!  We've got a busy one coming up - it's tree trimming and home decorating time at our house and I am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! I'd say it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Thanks for visiting today and I'll check in with you guys soon!


0 comments: