Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Weekly Deals {Nov 11} and a new photopolymer stamp set!


Hello blog friends and Happy Wednesday!  Just wanted to pop in and share Stampin'Up!'s Weekly Deals this week from Nov 11 to Nov 17.  And, I also wanted to share the new photopolymer stamp set called Banner Blessings.  It's such a sweet set of sentiments and I love the whimsical handwriting font:


What do you think?  Super cute set, right?  Well, dear blog friends, if photopolymer stamps are your cup of tea then you'll want to check out Stampin'Up!'s collection of photopolymer stamps here! I personally love the photopolymer stamps, too, for many of the same reasons you do, I'm sure.  It's great to be able to see exact placement of your stamp image, and I love how they adhere so nicely to the acrylic blocks.  Lots of reasons to love these!

Hope you all have a great day! 

Don't forget! I have a November Blog Candy Giveaway to celebrate my Stampin'Up! Anniversary!  Leave me a comment here to play!




0 comments: