Monday, November 3, 2014

The Dark Knight on parade


Hi all!  Happy Monday! Just wanted to pop in with a quick Halloween recap.  Our little guy dressed up as Batman and also had his very first Halloween parade at his pre-school.  He did great at school and had fun trick-or-treating, too!  He definitely made a tough-looking Batman, complete with the buff muscles and everything.  Costumes sure have come a long way since I was a kid! All in all, it was a fun-filled Halloween.

For his class, I made little jack-o-lantern favors with the Curvy Keepsake box.  Can I just say I love that box?!  Here's a look at the treats...




I had fun making different faces on these cute pumpkins.  As for the treat inside, I decided that I didn't want to add to the heaps of candy these little 3 year olds would be getting, so I filled these with a little jar of Play-Doh. It was a perfect fit!


Now I can't wait to make different things out of this Curvy keepsake box.  I was amazed to see all the adorable creations people have pinned on Pinterest! It's definitely worth checking out.

Thanks for coming by today.  Hope you all have a great week!



3 comments:

Norma said...

What a handsome little Dark Knight:) OMG! he is too cute and growing. Cute project and great idea to add the play dough, darn I wish I had my die but it's been on backorder for a while now. I can't wait to get it and play with it.
Hugs,
Norma

~amy~ said...

okay, your boy is absolutely DARLING.

Such cute pumpkin treat boxes! Love that die!

WandaG_CT said...

Love the pumpkin treat boxes. Your little guy is growin so fast, such a cutie.