Sunday, November 2, 2014

{Easy as pie!} - Unboxing the October My Paper Pumpkin Kit


Hi there blog friends! How are you all?  I  hope you had a fabulous Halloween!  I know we had a great time here - stay tuned for a Halloween recap soon.  For today's post,  I'm excited to share the My Paper Pumpkin October kit!  I had a few hours this afternoon where I got the chance to craft, so I had some quality "me" time and got some much needed crafting therapy on.  How do you like that sneak peek?  Don't those pom poms look so fun?  Well, here's what the package looks like...


Seriously.  As soon as I opened up the box, I was really excited to put this project together.  These My Paper Pumpkin kits make crafting so easy! Here's a closer look at all the supplies you get to make this adorable Thanksgiving pie...


Now for a look at the big picture below...


You know what was the best part of this project? Making the POM POMS!  Not only are they fun to make (I mean, it makes me feel so crafty!), they really make the pie look that much more scrumptious!  


Here's a perfect slice, just for you!  Now, if you love this project, I definitely encourage you to sign up for a My Paper Pumpkin subscription!  You'll get a new craft project each month delivered to your door.  Plus, you can check out the My Paper Pumpkin Pinterest boards to get your creative juices flowing and get inspired with more projects you can create from each month's kit. :)

For those of you that are already My Paper Pumpkin subscribers, you also have the opportunity to get extra kits from past projects while supplies last.  I love this option because there will be months where you just fall in love with the project and need or want to make more, so you can order more.  The caveat here is that it is while supplies last.  So it's definitely something you want to take advantage of right away.  I'm certainly going to order another October project because I think this will be a great little treat for my co-workers!

Hope you liked this project. Thanks so much for popping by today! I know I've been posting sporadically, so I do appreciate your visit :)

Ciao for now!


0 comments: