Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Woot woot! Join Stampin'Up! for $50!


Hi all!  Happy hump day! I had to pop in to share Stampin'Up!'s special offer!  If you love paper crafting and LOVE Stampin'Up!'s products, now is a great time to join as a demonstrator in the US for only $50! 

When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive:
  • $55 worth of products
  • A 30 percent discount on your first order*
  • A 20 percent discount on all your orders
  • Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
  • Free entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the 20th of June)
  • Before June 2, 2014, you may also choose preorder items from the new annual catalog.
  • This offer is only good until June 30, so take advantage while you can!
How cool is that, right?  I think this is a great way to take your crafting and/or entrepreneurial spirit to the next level by taking advantage of what Stampin'Up! has to offer.  If you'd like to find out more, feel free to email me and I'd be happy to chat with you more about this opportunity.  With the new catalog right around the corner, it's an exciting time to get involved with such an awesome company!
Not to mention, I would love for you to become part of my team! :)

*Certain restrictions apply. Contact me for details




0 comments: