Saturday, March 29, 2014

Oh hi there!


Hey there, blog friends!  Sorry for the radio silence again…I'm still here, although it's just been a super crazy busy month on all fronts!  And, here we are already at the end of March.  Wow. All I can say is, I'm glad it's the weekend and I'm finally able to take a breath! So, here I am  popping in with a quick, yet big {HELLO} to YOU! Today I wanted to share some pics of 2 of the projects we created at Michelle Halleen's Demonstrator Event earlier this month.  It was an amazing day of crafting inspiration - lots of stamping, demonstrations, paper crafting samples and speakers.

First up...how about this adorable little Card-in-a-box card for Easter?  This Easter card was designed by Michelle and it's just so much cuter in person, too!  And, if you'd like instructions for this fab card technique, you can check out Brianna Thompson's video tutorial here.  I, myself, can't wait to design one of these cute cards {when I get my next free moment!}.


For this card, we used Watercolor Wonder DSP, Wild Wasabi and Tangerine Tango card stock, Oval Framelits, Oval punches, Small heart punch and Circle from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack.

Another project we created was a sweet 3x3 card and mini gift bag.


I love the Retro Fresh DSP!  Here, Michelle paired it with the Pansy Punch and complementary Flower Shop stamp set.  Doesn't this make such a great little gift?  I love it with the Brown Sugar Ruffled Stretch Trim ribbon.  So cute.

Hope you guys have a great rest of your weekend!  I promise it won't be so long til my next post. Thanks for visiting! Ciao for now.


0 comments: