Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Birthday fun with the Circle Card Thinlit die

Hi all!  Have you seen how fun the thinlit die cut cards are?  Here's a birthday card I created for a dear friend of ours using the Circle card thinlits die.

Here's another view of the card:

And what's a card without a lined envelope?

I just love the envelope liner framelits! They come in 3 sizes - liners to fit the standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", 3" x 5", and 3" x 3" envelopes.  These dies are great to have in your crafting stash for coordinating your card projects.  LOVE them.

Hope you liked my quick share today.  I can't wait to make more with these framelits.  They are a delightful surprise to receive and are definitely a nice change-up to the traditional cards.  I encourage you to give it a whirl!

Thanks for stopping by!  Ciao for now.



1 comments:

Norma said...

Hey girl, Glad to see you posting:)and what a fun card using those dies.
Hugs,
Norma