Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Cyber Monday!


Hi all!  Did you guys have a nice Thanksgiving weekend?  Did any of you hit the Black Friday sales and all that good stuff?  Well, with Cyber Monday today, I thought I'd throw in a little special for those of you that want to shop for some stamping and crafting presents :)  So, not only do you have the Online Extravaganza items, but for those of you in the United States, if you place an order on my Stampin'Up! online store today, I will personally send you this cute little Stampin'Up! tote, too, as a special gift from me.
I love this print from the Festival of Prints paper pack in the Holiday Mini catalog.  It'll be perfect to tote your craft supplies or bring to the market to carry your groceries.  Whatever the use, it's a great reusable bag with an adorable design!  Have fun checking out the Online Extravaganza...you have til Wednesday to take advantage of the deals, but today's the day to shop on my site if you want to get yourself a free shopping tote :)

Have fun and I'll catch up with you guys soon!


0 comments: