Friday, October 5, 2012

Hello there..how are you all?

 
Hi there bloggie friends!  Hope you all are doing well.  I know it's been over a MONTH since I've posted, so my apologies for the radio silence.  It's been quite busy on both work and personal fronts for me, so my well intentioned goals of crafting and creating have gotten derailed for the moment, but I do have lots of ideas in my head I need to put on paper.  Some, I even have on camera that I just have to edit, so I hope to share a few ideas with you soon.  Today, I thought I'd share a few pics of my succulents in the backyard.  They are just going gangbusters and blooming up a storm!  I love that they are low maintenance and look amazing in my backyard. 


Hope you enjoy.  How are things going with you all?  Feel free to drop me a comment - would love to hear from you. 

Oh - and I do have an October giveaway percolating, too, along with my 12 weeks of Christmas Newsletter series, which I will probably have to rename to the 12 Craft Ideas for Christmas, since I'm a little behind in kicking those off.  So, stay tuned.  I do have some things to come.

Thanks for checking in - I promise to engage more with you all soon.  Bye for now!


1 comments:

Helen F. said...

Beautiful planter full of gorgeous succulents, Rose. Hope to see more soon :) TFS