Friday, November 25, 2011

November Blog Candy Winners!

Hi all!  Did you have a good Black Friday?  I know I did - I was able to get lots fo my Christmas shopping done!  But let me tell you what happened this morning.  I had my cup of coffee in hand and ready to turn on the computer to draw my winners on random.org, but discovered that my computer would not turn on!  Already, I thought...oh no.  I didn't back up my pictures or docs from the last month.  Please let me be able to recover all of that!  Thankfully, it turned out that my computer's power supply went dead, but the good folks over at the local Best Buy were able to install a new one.  Yay!  Disaster averted.  For now anyway.

So let's fast forward.  Shop, shop shop, nap, play with the baby and feed him.  Eat dinner.  Watch Shawshank Redemption with the hubs and my in-laws.  And now, here I am ready to post my winners.  Whew!  You ready to find out who the 2 lucky winners are?  Well let's do it, shall we?  The first winner is for the November Final Friday Giveaway, which is the Something To Celebrate clear mount stamp set and Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon.  The winner is...
Lucky # 33, who happens to be Ilene B!  Here's her sweet comment:

Congrats, Ilene!!!  I will be emailing you soon.

The lucky winner for the November Blog Candy Bonus - the Merry wood mount stamp set - is...

Lucky #46, who happens to be Lisa!  Here is her comment:

Congrats to you, Lisa!  I will be leaving on comment on your blog!

Thanks to all of you for your fun comments.  It truly is so much fun to read them and I appreciate you all sharing your thoughts with me and all my blog friends that stop in for a visit :) Thanks so much.  Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Good night for now!!


1 comments:

Helen F. said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Thank you, Rose for your very generous giveaways :o)