Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Projects on Craft Project Central!

Hi there bloggie friends!  How are you?  Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  I'm a little under the weather, so I kind of feel like I'm moving in slow mo.  We've had the sick bug visit our house 2 weeks in a row now, and luckily, Denver's been the most resilient of the 3 of us :) 

I just wanted to pop in real quick to share 2 new projects on Craft Project Central - the first one is an adorable Magnetic Christmas Countdown Calendar by Heather Stevens:

And this next project is gorgeous set of Christmas Cards by dear friend, Anne Marie Hile:

 Don't these projects just get you in the Christmas Spirit?  So festive and fun!  If you want to check out the deets, hop over to Craft Project Central to subscribe for the October projects!


1 comments:

Norma said...

Hey girl, sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather:( feel better soon and love the projects shared! I finally bought the Steel plate from Home Depot today to try and make a magnetic board! Hugs and kisses to Denver for me:)
Hugs,
Norma