Sunday, April 25, 2010

{Mother's Day} SWAP parade

Hi there!  How was your weekend? Hope you had a good one.  I had a fantastic weekend!  We went down to San Diego for a quick weekend trip to celebrate one of my good friend's birthdays and just got back today.  It was so nice to catch up, hang out, and celebrate!  We don't get to see our friends as often as we'd like because with everyone's busy schedules, it's hard to carve out the time to travel - even if it's just a few hours away!  But what's great about good friends is that you realize no matter the distance, your friendship never skips a beat.  That's what I've come away with, and it's a wonderful feeling. 

For today's post, I thought I'd share the Mother's Day Cards I received from my swap group for our April swaps.  Lots of great ideas here!  I think you'll enjoy them as much as I did receiving them!  Here we go:

First up, we have Carole'Anne, who is a super talented stamper from Canada.  I love this color combo, and what an cool technique she did!  This card is just gorgeous.
Then we have Krista, from the Netherlands, who's got an awesome clean and crisp style!
Our next creatively talented stamper is Lee, who made this pretty and happy card using the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set.  I love how she made her lovely bow:
This next card by Liane  has gorgeous detailed hydrangeas that literally pop off the page!:
Now how amazing is this card by Sandi MacIver!  Love how she used the lattice background.  Very delicate and beautiful card!
And last, but definitely not least, we have a lovely and sweet card by Sharon.  I love the soft colors of this card!
Now, wasn't that card parade fun?!!! Aren't these stampers amazing?  Hope you got some great Mother's Day ideas from these!  I know I did. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Thanks for coming by!


1 comments:

can2rus said...

Thank you for sharing your swaps for Mother's Day!